Last updated: 3/17/2020 @ 3:00pm
Hey, R3V Fam
First and foremost, we’d like to thank you for your outpouring of support and trusting us with your health & wellness over the last few months. The strength of our fitness community is defined by the people that make it up. Without all of you, the dream of R3VIVE Fitness would not be possible.
With the ever evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we hope you’ve been taking care and staying well through these uncertain times. As a very new small business, there’s been a lot of confusion around the “right” and best thing to do. It’s led to a decision that was anything but easy to make.
As we keep up the evolving news reports and CDC guidelines, we’ve decided to temporarily close our doors effective Wednesday, March 18th 2020. We do not have a specified date on when we will reopen, but we will continue to monitor the situation daily and keep you all posted on when it’s possible to hold classes and workout together (in person) again.
Just because we are not physically together, does not mean we can’t continue to build and support the community we’ve started. We mentioned in our previous email that working out is an important component of supporting a strong and healthy immune system. During this time, we’ll be offering at home fitness programming, online instructional coaching videos, and a platform for continued sharing, outreach and support:
- Daily workouts will be posted on Triib and on our social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
- Online instructional coaching sessions will be held via Instagram Live and shared on our Instagram and Facebook pages. We will begin publishing this content as early as this week.
- Not a member of any of our online groups? Here’s a list of our accounts where you can follow us for daily workouts and more information:
- We encourage you to stay connected and share your workout scores, thoughts, photos, and videos on our social media pages / groups.
This is a difficult and uncertain time for us as a very new, small business, however we understand this can be hard on our members as well. As of Friday, March 20th, we are placing all memberships on hold and waiving all associated fees.
If you are willing to keep your membership active during this time frame, we’d like to offer you an opportunity to get a little creative with us.
By keeping your membership open, you will be able to:
- “Lease” 4 pieces of equipment from us for your home workouts: a jump rope, a green mini resistance band, a bumper plate, and choice between a dumbbell or kettlebell.
- We will also allow you to choose a future month in the calendar year to receive a free month (or credit), towards your membership OR choose a future month in the calendar year to gift to a friend!
Keeping your membership active provides a little relief for us to pay critical expenses and have a greater opportunity of opening our doors back up when the time comes.
If you’re interested in maintaining your membership with us, please send us a message by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you’ve decided on holding your membership no action steps are necessary, We’d still encourage you to stay active and follow along with our at home workouts and stay connected through our social media platforms.
Please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact any of us for extra help, questions, concerns during this time. We’d love to hear from you!
Please let us know how you’d like to proceed with your membership option by Friday, March 20th. If we do not hear from you, we will proceed with placing your membership on hold. If you choose to keep your membership active, you’ll also need to pick up your leased equipment by Sunday, March 22nd.
We want to continue to lead, coach and support you through your fitness journey, especially under what can feel like very stressful circumstances for most.
Let’s continue to stay healthy together, while supporting each other & taking the appropriate steps to reduce the risk … together.